Welcome to the Sport Climbing Association of the Philippines, Inc. website. We are a non-stock, non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion, development, and awareness of sport and rock climbing in the Philippines and the selection of its finest athletes who represent our country in international competitions and invitationals.
We decided to give SCAPI a fresher look. Through wordpress, we are able to update you with upcoming events, competition results, and other matters easier.
Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again. Go climb a rock!
The SCAPI mission as stated in its purposes for incorporation as a non-stock, nonprofit organization (SEC Reg C19901036) is :
- To promote the awareness about the sport of competition sport climbing to the different areas of the Philippines.
- To form the selection of the National Sport Climbing Team executed according to the set standards for sanctioned competitions.
- To train the National Sport Climbing Team to appropriately represent the Philippines in International Competitions.
- To set the minimum safety standards for the sport in the Philippines.
- To review, asses and accredit sport climbing gyms throughout the country.
- To train and select the members of the Forerunners Association and of the Panel of Judges for sanctioned competitions to ensure the sustainability of the sport.
- To formulate and publish training manuals to elevate the athletic level of sport climbing in the country.
- To render national and international representation in activities related to sport climbing and its adjunct activities.
Our Amended By-Laws.
The Board of Directors
President | Crissie Malay | email@example.com
Vice President | Xtian Guerrero | firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary General | Jeremy Flores | email@example.com
Finance Officer | Miel Pahati | firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Officer | Maman Salada | email@example.com
Outdoor Officer & Competition Standards | Mackie Makinano | firstname.lastname@example.org
International Liaisons | Dennis Diaz | email@example.com
Education Officer | Choi Aquino | firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 690 Tandang Sora Ave., Old Balara, Quezon City 1101 Philippines
Telephone: +632 5129578
Mobile: +63 915 9949004